Monday, November 29, 2010

Making My Own

I'm testing a new pattern for fingerless mittens. My daughter sent it to me indicating she wanted some for Christmas. It's a Martha Stewart pattern and I feel that sometimes Martha Stewart is a bit of an over achiever. I've read through a few or her patterns - and recipes - before and they can at times be a little on the complex side. I to test out the new Martha Stewart pattern before making up the pair my daughter asked for.

Turns out this pattern is easy, peasy. Yeah Martha Stewart, at least this time. I should be able to knit up a pair in an evening or two while watching a movie. I love having something to show for my time - especially when I'm simply watching a movie.

These red mittens, for me. Jen wants black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!