Saturday, April 2, 2011

Commuting

Gas prices keep going up. Most stations around here are selling gas in the $3.79 to $4.29 per gallon price range, depending on the grade. While working in my Garden Nbr. 02, I looked up as the bus stopped to pick someone else up at its stop near our gardens. I am very glad this bus stop is so convenient to the gardens.
When I had my car in town over the weekend, I did manage to find regular gas at the low price of $3.679 per gallon at that cheap station out by the airport. I can't believe I'm calling $3.679 per gallon cheap, but filled the car up before heading back home. By using the bus to commute into Bellingham more and more during the week days, we'll just see how many weeks I can get out of this $35.00 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!