Saturday, February 6, 2010

Plantation Products

Really now, how many flowers does one girl need in her garden? I tell myself that maybe if I grow more flowers, in some way the vegetables I plant will benefit by increased pollination from the bees the flowers draw. Zinnias - both dwarf Pumila and giants of California, and mammoth Russian sunflowers will look so pretty in my garden and make great cut flowers too. Carrots - tendersweet and scarlet nantes, both good eaten fresh or roasted, make another good addition. All said to be heirloom seeds, at only twenty cents a pack, I couldn't resist picking out a few more for my Happy Valley garden.These inexpensive seeds are sold under the name of American Seeds and packaged by Plantation Products Inc. of Norton, Massachusetts. Plantation Products are sold throughout the United States in national chains such as Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Osco Drug, Ace Hardware, TruValue Stores, and at many other regional outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!