Monday, May 9, 2011

Every Seven Years

I think it's a scam! The State of Washington requires us to purchase new license plates every seven years. It's not an option, it's a requirement. Except for the fact that mine had seven neatly stacked annual stickers on it, there was nothing wrong with my old license plate. It was perfectly fine, showed no sign of being worn out and would have held up for several more years I am sure. I feel it's nothing more than a money maker for the State. Who made that law and how can we get rid of it?
Was that a bottle of chocolate wine found rolling around on the floor of the back seat of my car?
Well we may be ripped off by $20 every seven years by being forced to purchase those new license plates, but at least we turned the exercise of putting that new plate on into fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!