Friday, March 6, 2009

Hair

Hair, not Hair, The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical, but the hair on my head. It's shorter now. Much shorter! Like eight inches shorter! Here's my new view from the back.
Wanting to give a student the opportunity and trying to do my part in supporting businesses in my own neighborhood, I went just around the corner to Bellingham Beauty School. Having done my homework online before leaving home, I knew I'd gone to the right place when I explained what I wanted and handed them the photo of the hairstyle I had printed off at home. They told me that this would be the perfect style for Brittany to do. Almost 21 and so enthusiastic about her chosen career, she grew up on Orcas Island and her mother has the salon next to that wonderfully exquisite chocolate shop. Here's my new do with my new smile.

Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!